Main research interests:
cognitive radio networks, cross-layer protocol design and optimization, smart applications of wireless sensor networks, dynamic composition of communication services, and wireless experimental testbeds.
Halil Yetgin received the B.Eng. degree in computer engineering from Selcuk University, Turkey, in 2008, the M.Sc. degree in wireless communications from the University of Southampton,U.K., in 2010, and the Ph.D. degree in wireless communications with the Next Generation Wireless Research Group under the supervision of Prof. Lajos Hanzo and Dr. Mohammed El-Hajjar, University of Southampton in 2015. He is an Assistant Professor with the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Bitlis Eren University, Turkey and a research fellow at the Department of Communication Systems of Jožef Stefan Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia. His research interests include the development of intelligent communication systems, energy-efficient cross-layer design, resource allocation of the future wireless communication networks, UAV communication networks and underwater sensor networks. He was a recipient of the full scholarship granted by the Republic of Turkey, Ministry of National Education.
- Smart Infrastructures : Artificial Intelligence-Enabled Lifecycle AutomationIEEE Industrial Electronics Magazine, 2022
- A Deep Learning Model for Anomalous Wireless Link Detection17th Virtual IEEE International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Neworking and Communications, (WiMob), 11-13 October, 2021, 2021
- Machine Learning-Based Model Selection for Anomalous Wireless Link DetectionSoftCOM .., 2021
- Performance Evaluation of COINS Framework for Wireless Network AutomationEuropean Conference on Networks and Communications, 2021
- Learning to Fairly Classify the Quality of Wireless LinksWONS 2021, 16th Wireless On-Demand Network Systems and Services Conference, 9-11th March 2021 : Virtual Conference, 2021
- Time-to-Provision Evaluation of Iot Devices Using Automated Zero-Touch ProvisioningGLOBECOM 2020, 2020 IEEE Global Communications Conference, 7-11 December 2020 : Virtual Proceedings, 2020
- Machine Learning for Wireless Link Quality Estimation : A SurveyIEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, 2021
- Learning to Detect Anomalous Wireless Links in IoT NetworksIEEE Access, 2020
- Whitelisting in RFDMA NetworksIEEE Access, 2019
- On Designing a Machine Learning Based Wireless Link Quality ClassifierIEEE PIMRC 2020, 31st Annual International Symposium on Personal, Indoor, and Mobile Radio Communications, 31 August - 3 September 2020, London, UK : Virtual Conference, 2020