Main research interests:
Artificial Intelligence, Smart Infrastructure, Wireless Networks, and MLOps.
Gregor Cerar received his Bachelor’s (2013) and Master’s (2016) degrees from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering of the University of Ljubljana, where he completed the Telecommunications study programme, and the Ph.D. degree (2021) from International Postgraduate School of Jožef Stefan in Information and Communication technologies with the Department of Communication Systems, Jožef Stefan Institute. He is currently a research associate with the Department of Communication Systems, Jožef Stefan Institute.
- Towards Sustainable Deep Learning for Wireless Fingerprinting LocalizationICC 2022 - IEEE International Conference on Communications : 16-20 May 2022, 2022
- LOG-a TEC Testbed Outdoor Localization Using BLE BeaconsBalkanCom 2022, 2022 International Balkan Conference on Communications and Networking (BalcanCom), 22-24 August, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Hercegovina, 2022
- Learning to Automatically Identify Home AppliancesOdkrivanje Znanja in Podatkovna Skladišča - SiKDD : 4. Oktober 2021, 4 October 2021, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 2021
- A Deep Learning Model for Anomalous Wireless Link Detection17th Virtual IEEE International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Neworking and Communications, (WiMob), 11-13 October, 2021, 2021
- Machine Learning-Based Model Selection for Anomalous Wireless Link DetectionSoftCOM .., 2021
- Designing a Machine Learning Based Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring ClassifierZbornik ... Mednarodne Elektroteniške in Računalniške Konference = Proceedings of the ... Electrotechnical and Computer Science Conference, 2021
- Improving CSI-Based Massive MIMO Indoor Positioning Using Convolutional Neural NetworkEuropean Conference on Networks and Communications, 2021
- Learning to Fairly Classify the Quality of Wireless LinksWONS 2021, 16th Wireless On-Demand Network Systems and Services Conference, 9-11th March 2021 : Virtual Conference, 2021
- Machine Learning for Wireless Link Quality Estimation : A SurveyIEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, 2021
- Learning to Detect Anomalous Wireless Links in IoT NetworksIEEE Access, 2020
- Testing the Interoperability of the Joint Scheduling and Routing Algorithm for IIoT ApplicationsZbornik ... Mednarodne Elektroteniške in Računalniške Konference = Proceedings of the ... Electrotechnical and Computer Science Conference, 2019
- On Designing a Machine Learning Based Wireless Link Quality ClassifierIEEE PIMRC 2020, 31st Annual International Symposium on Personal, Indoor, and Mobile Radio Communications, 31 August - 3 September 2020, London, UK : Virtual Conference, 2020
- Software Interfaces for Control, Optimization and Update of 5G Machine Type Communication NetworksComputer Networks : The International Journal of Computer and Telecommunications Networking, 2017