Main research interests:
solving classification problems with the help of machine learning and AI, wireless networking, electronics, and signal processing.
Blaž Bertalanič received his Master’s degree in electrical engineering from the Faculty of Electrical engineering, University of Ljubljana. He is currently pursuing his PhD at the same faculty and is working as a researcher at the Department of Communication Systems, Jožef Stefan Institute.
- Towards Sustainable Deep Learning for Wireless Fingerprinting LocalizationICC 2022 - IEEE International Conference on Communications : 16-20 May 2022, 2022
- LOG-a TEC Testbed Outdoor Localization Using BLE BeaconsBalkanCom 2022, 2022 International Balkan Conference on Communications and Networking (BalcanCom), 22-24 August, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Hercegovina, 2022
- Resource-Aware Time Series Imaging Classification for Wireless Link Layer AnomaliesIEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, 2022
- Learning to Automatically Identify Home AppliancesOdkrivanje Znanja in Podatkovna Skladišča - SiKDD : 4. Oktober 2021, 4 October 2021, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 2021
- A Deep Learning Model for Anomalous Wireless Link Detection17th Virtual IEEE International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Neworking and Communications, (WiMob), 11-13 October, 2021, 2021
- Designing a Machine Learning Based Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring ClassifierZbornik ... Mednarodne Elektroteniške in Računalniške Konference = Proceedings of the ... Electrotechnical and Computer Science Conference, 2021
- Learning to Detect Anomalous Wireless Links in IoT NetworksIEEE Access, 2020
- Prepoznavanje Pisanja S Pomočjo Konvolucijskih Nevronskih Mrež in LSTM = Using CNNs With Long-Short-Term Memory for Recognition of WritingZbornik Sedemindvajsete Mednarodne Elektrotehniške in Računalniške Konference ERK 2018, 2018
- Spremljanje Satelitov GPS v Vidnem Polju Na Osnovi Modula NEO-6MZbornik ... Mednarodne Elektroteniške in Računalniške Konference = Proceedings of the ... Electrotechnical and Computer Science Conference, 2020